Latest News

Luke Staengl, President of PESCO, recently attended the annual conference of the National Oil Recycling Association as an exhibitor of PESCO’s technologies.

The conference was attended by over 400 companies involved in Used Motor Oil Recycling. Several of the conference attendees were there specifically to investigate UMO re-refining technologies. Some came from Chile and Egypt due to their relationship with PESCO.

The conference was a great success and at least 5 companies expressed interest in PESCO’s re-refining technologies.


“Mark Wentworth, Owner of GreenView Technologies’ PESCO designed and built plant, selected as 2018 Small Business Person of the Year in New Hampshire”

2018 Small Business Winners

Mark D. Wentworth, of Green View Technologies in Rollinsford selected as 2018 Small Business Person of the Year

CONCORD, NH – The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and the New Hampshire Bankers Association (NHBA) today announced its 2018 New Hampshire Small Business Award winners recognizing outstanding small business owners throughout the state.  Mark Wentworth, founder and President of Green View Technologies of Rollinsford, NH has been selected as SBA’s New Hampshire Small Business Person of the Year

Mr. Wentworth will compete with the nation’s top small businesses for the honor of National Small Business Person of the Year during the SBA’s National Small Business Week celebration, April 29th to 30th in Washington, D.C.   The winner will be selected from the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Guam.  The announcement will be made during an event in Washington, D.C. on April 30th.

Mark Wentworth grew up in a small business family.  His entrepreneurial spirit had a firm grounding in a successful family owned greenhouse business and an oil distribution and service business, both in Rollinsford, NH.

Commenting on his selection Mr. Wentworth stated, “This is a great honor, and I couldn’t be more thankful to SBA and Enterprise Bank for all the support they have provided as Green View Technologies has grown from concept to becoming the leading oil re-refining facility in New England.”

Mark was nominated for the award by Dwight Feeney who stated “Mark’s business acumen is second to none and his success with all of his business ventures is a true testament to that statement.  But even more important, he’s a man of integrity and great character, two qualities that make him an extremely successful entrepreneur.”

Green View technologies began in 2010 when Mark started to move on a vision of re-refining used oils with a focus on preserving a valuable resource while also reducing the toxic emissions associated with the common practice of burning used oil.  He contacted Dwight Feeney of Enterprise Bank and secured over $4 million dollars in SBA financing to get the project started.

Today, when they receive a gallon of used motor oil they are able to return 98% of it as quality base oil, fuel or an asphalt material used in roofing and paving.  The remaining 1-2% is the only waste and is processed at local treatment facilities.   The Green View Technologies facility employs 15 skilled professionals and process over 4 million gallons of oil annually.  In 2018, they are adding to the facility and expect to be able to double their current output.  As with most successful entrepreneurs, Mark maintains a hand in the greenhouse and oil distribution businesses and serves his local business community as a director of the Strafford Economic Development Corporation.

Greta Johansson, District Director of the SBA’s NH District Office said “As President and founder of Green View Technologies, Mark Wentworth demonstrates the importance of the entrepreneur in our state.  He recognized a better way of giving used oil a new life which provides both financial and environmental benefits to the region. “

On Wednesday May 2nd the New Hampshire Bankers Association and the NH District Office of the Small Business Administration will recognize Mark Wentworth and the other 2018 New Hampshire Small Business Award recipients at an evening reception and awards presentation at the Manchester Country Club.  For more information about the reception click here or call Warren Haggerty at 603-225-1405.