With systems operating on 4 continents, for over 2 decades, PESCO’s custom design/build turnkey USED OIL RECOVERY SYSTEMS, utilizing short path evaporators and deep vacuum are a proven choice. PESCO’s Multistage Used Oil Recovery Systems recover high quality oils from waste motor oils.
PESCO custom designs, engineers, and fabricates each turnkey system to meet your specific project needs, pricing includes on site training.
Polishing Options include: LPS Filtration and/or Solvent Extraction; or hydrotreating for Group I thru Group II+ base lube product.
PESCO Oil Recovery Systems consistently recover the following valuable components from used motor oil:
- Lights – Diesel and gasoline fractions ( mostly naphtha, toluene, xylene and benzene) (up to 15% of feed volume )
- Base Lube Fractions – Light and Heavy Viscosities ( up to 75% of feed volume )
- Asphalt Extender#4 – Industrial Boiler Fuel ( up to 15% of feed volume )
Oil Re-refining Systems
PESCO designs and builds systems which recover useable, clean lubricating oils and diesel fuel from dirty, used crankcase oils, hydraulic oils, mist oils, and other contaminated oil. These systems are skid mounted and completely assembled. Thirteen Used oil re-refining systems built by us are in operation at various locations in the world.
PESCO has a unique approach to Used Oil Re-refining, combining many aspects that produce a superior product, without producing more waste which can damage the environment!
- Our Systems are as small as 50 Gallons per Hour to as large as 7500 Gallons per Hour, rated for 24 hours continuous operation for 330 days a year.
- They are less expensive than most comparable types.
- Our multistage systems can deal with a large variety of feed oils.
- Our design will address your product requirement from VGO (vacuum gas oil) to the finest base lubes and anything in-between.
- Combined with our Regenerative Media Based Polishing system, our systems give lubes to Group 1 and depending on the feed stock, Group 2
- When our client seeks products to Group 2+ then we offer the Hydrotreating system with our re-refining plant.
- Our systems are PLC controlled and function automatically. They can also be monitored from PESCO offices for extended operational support.
- PESCO’s Oil Recovery Systems use atmospheric distillation to remove light ends, water, and gas-oil.
- This is followed by high vacuum thin film evaporators which operate at moderately high temperatures to recover the lube oil fraction.
- The temperatures and pressures ensure no “cracking” of the lube fractions.
The residual sludge and solids exiting the system can be used for roads, or low grade bunker 6
- PESCO also recognizes the need to supply hydrotreaters to those larger plants where the client wanted the highest quality results from a long established and proven technology – Hydrofinishing.
- We engage Green Industrial Technologies Ltd. (GIT) of Greece to supply these plants under our banner. GIT have extensive experience in this field, having worked in the hydrotreating sections of major refineries.
- They have also designed, constructed and commissioned a Hydrotreater which has been operating for several years with an excellent record of consistent operation and high quality product.
- Their technology is the most advanced and efficient that we have come across, with many innovations which reduce operating costs, reduced hydrogen consumption, and have a high degree of energy efficiency.